Monday 18th January
- Write the tricky words ‘he’, ‘me’ and ‘she’ on a piece of paper or in your child’s notebook for them to practice writing – use different coloured pens to make it fun! You could write them in flour, fingerpaint, salt etc to keep practicing.
- Get your pot of dough ready and follow Mrs Roberts –
Literacy – Reading
- Watch Mrs Robert’s reading video and join in –
Our book this week is Little Red Hen. Mrs Roberts will be reading it to you tomorrow but you could listen to it on youtube today if you like
- I like to move it, move it
Learn and join in with the songs
Walking through the jungle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o332s5Hl0c
Old MacDonald had a farm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm4R8d0d8kU
- Find some objects the shape of a cube, cone, cylinder, sphere and see if you can remember the properties.
- Send a photo of your shapes to the email address
- Rainbows – email@example.com
- Sunshines – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have some building blocks make a model and then talk about the different shapes that you have used.
Look at the pictures painted by Jackson Pollock
Talk about how the painting makes you feel?
Try and recreate a picture with different width brushes and different coloured paints. Watch the link below to see how Pollock paints. We suggest you use washable paints!