Tuesday 19th January
- Sort lentils, pulses, seeds into different pots using your fingers
- Watch Mrs Roberts doing her own obstacle course at home.
- Get creative and make your own obstacle course. Use chairs and tables to move under and over, pillows and cushions to jump onto. You could do some step ups on the bottom of your stairs.
- Watch Mrs Robert’s handwriting video.
- Practice forming the letters on your whiteboard t h b k
- See Read,Write,Ink handwriting rhyme books in book bags.
Literacy – Story introduction
- Watch Mrs Robert’s video of “The Little Red Hen” story.
- I like to move it, move it
- Write numerals 3 and 4 on your whiteboard or in your notebook, following the rhymes on the sheet provided.
Use two different sorts of objects e.g. pens and bricks.
Make 10 in different ways. Use the language “add together” and “equals” “altogether”
- Send a photo of you completing your activity to the email address –
Rainbows – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunshines – email@example.com
Draw a little red hen and use any collage materials or art materials you have to decorate it. Stick it in your workbook.