Wednesday 6th January
Literacy – Acting out Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Your children will have heard the story of Goldilocks and the three bears but here is a link to the story on youtube as a reminder for them.
- After they have listened to the story can you find the props you need to act it out
– 3 different sized toys (doesn’t have to be bears) – big, medium and small
– 3 different sized bowls and spoons
– 3 different sized chairs
– 3 different sized beds – made up of cushions or duvets
- Have fun pretending to be the cheeky Goldilocks, the grumpy Daddy bear with his deep voice, the soft Mummy bear with her medium voice and Little Bear with his tiny, squeaky voice!
- Watch Mrs Simister’s maths lesson on youtube, link below – https://youtu.be/jG6WbmHNg7E
- Complete the challenge set by Mrs Simister in her maths video.
- Send a photo to the email addresses below
Rainbows – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunshines – email@example.com