Friday 12th February
IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY SENT A VIDEO OF YOUR CHILD DANCING TO THE SONG HAPPY TO Mrs Roberts OR Mrs Simister PLEASE DO SO BY MONDAY 15TH FEBRUARY – THANK YOU!
- Watch the video of Mrs Roberts making a tricky word game.
- Get your party clothes on and come to Mrs Simister’s lounge disco
- Jolly phonics video of songs phase 2 (qu, ch, sh, th, ng) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixndECFUbIo
- Check out Phonics Play and test out some of the games
- username: jan21
- password: home
- Use the username and password above to log in and access more fun!
- Play the dragon den phase 3 game and choose ar and or
- Comics is also good to read some captions try phase 2 and 3.
Literacy – Dan sentence
- Watch Mrs Simister’s Dan sentence video
- Write the sentence down on the whiteboard with Mrs Simister and then in your book.
Chinese New Year
- Dress up in red or gold/yellow and decorate your house with your decorations that you’ve made throughout the week for Chinese New Year celebrations.
- Try some different food – if you have some noodles or sweet and sour sauce have a try and see what you think.
- Have a play with some chopsticks and see if you can use them to pick up spaghetti or any other objects.
- Check out some dragon dancing
- Send a photo to the email address
Rainbows – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunshines – email@example.com