- Grey/navy school trousers or shorts
- Grey/navy skirt or pinafore dress
- Blue and white checked dress (Summer)
- White shirt or white polo shirt
- Navy blue sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan (Please note that fleeces sold by our uniform provider, Kit Out are for outdoor wear and do not replace sweatshirts)
- Plain dark or white socks or tights
- Plain black shoes, which your child can fasten themselves. (leather-style shoes will be most practical as fabric-style shoes get wet very easily.)
PE kit consists of:
- White t-shirt (or navy ‘Abbey Road’ t-shirt)
- Navy/black shorts and navy/black joggers or leggings
- Plain navy or black sweatshirt or hoodie
Due to the pressure on cloakroom space, school asks that PE kit is sent to school in a (named) drawstring bag.
Please ensure PE kit is in school all week as sometimes timetable changes occur or special activities happen.
Please make sure all items of clothing are clearly named (forename and surname) as it means they are much more likely to be returned when lost.
You can buy sweatshirts, cardigans and reading bags with the school logo on from our uniform provider, Kit Out (07879433050 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or you can purchase plain uniform from supermarkets and other stores.
Abbey Road sweatshirts, polo shirts, book bags, caps and fleeces can be purchased from our suppliers KIT OUT (see order form below or available from the school office).
KIT OUT ORDER FORM NOV 17
Jewellery, Hair, Make-Up & Toys
PLEASE REMEMBER – for safety and practical reasons, jewellery is not allowed. The only exceptions are plain, stud earrings, wrist watches & signs of faith.
For hygiene reasons, we recommend that long hair is tied back, this must be done in PE lessons for safety reasons.
We request that ears are pierced during summer holidays so that earrings can be kept in during this initial period. ALL jewellery needs to be removed for PE lessons.
Nail varnish and make up should not be worn at school.
We recognise that for some children, small toys or the latest collection craze can be a great social resource and source of sensible and safe entertainment at break and lunchtimes. As such we allow these but are clear that school will not get involved in any issues related to lost items and unhappy swaps. All items such as these must be put away at the end of break and lunch times and school is not responsible for any that are lost.
Our lost property boxes are situated near the back entrance to the main building. PLEASE look inside and see if there is anything that belongs to your child. Named items are far more likely to be returned to their owner or not be claimed by someone else.