REMEMBER TO SEND A VIDEO OF YOUR CHILD DANCING TO ‘HAPPY’ BY PHARRELL WILLIAMS TO Mrs Simister OR Mrs Roberts (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THE WHOLE SONG!) THANK YOU!
Thursday 4th February
- Get your grown up to draw around a circle and draw a spiral shape on it. You then cut around the spiral shape. Hold up your long spiral to admire.
- Why not try out this simple phonics game that Mrs Roberts demonstrates:
- Watch Mrs Roberts short introductory video for PSE
- Draw around your hand in your books and think of 5 people who love you. Get your grown up to help you write their name on each finger.
- Draw a picture or write a letter to one of your friends. Leave it with your reading books and we will collect it and deliver it to your friend for you.
- Send a photo to the email address –
Rainbows – email@example.com
Sunshines – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fun Giant Game
- Watch the video of Mrs Roberts making the giant game.
- Have fun with your family.
- Warm up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2sky88m9w
- Use spoons, forks or pens, make sure they are all the same size to measure three objects in your house. Could be a rug, book, radiator. Write down how many objects long each object was. Which one was the longest? Which one was the shortest?
Extended learning for maths
- Watch Mrs Robet’s Dan video – Dan is next to the hen.
- No need for the children to write the sentence yet. Get your child to repeat the sentence to help them get it in their brains and write the words “next” “the”